Our partners are numerous and ever-expanding.
At this time, we seek partnerships with churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, and other religious organizations and centers of worship and religious expression, hoping to rally the forces of tolerance, peace and justice, to combat the unseen enemies – apathy, hatred, misunderstanding, and fear.
By bringing the sentiments of religious tolerance and interfaith dialogue and collaboration — already known to those in academia — to the general lay public, together we can combat injustice and solidify peaceful coexistence as neighbors and ambassadors from our own religions to each other’s.
We seek to “evangelize” for the new creed: religious tolerance. We seek to bring this message of universal coexistence to all those who might not have heard of it, or experienced its lovely tones.
Through a variety of forms of mass media, through public lectures and talks open to anyone, through works of charity and compassion by our constituent members and organizations, we seek to demonstrate the humanity behind our religious traditions to those who had previously feared us and recoiled from us. We seek to make peace at a grass roots level, so that there will be nowhere for intolerance and hatred and fear to hide. We cannot do this without you.
Like shadows illumined by the light of dawn, we seek to abolish these enemies gently but swiftly. We seek to replace them with love, understanding, and cooperation. Together, we can and will do it!
- Active Faith Group
- Caring Across Generations: Faith-Based Los Angeles Alliance
- California Sikh Council
- Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice (CLUE)
- Ecclesia Church of Hollywood
- The Guibord Center
- Holy Nativity Episcopal Church
- Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Islamic Center of Hawthorne
- Islamic Center of Reseda
- Islamic Center of Southern California
- Khalsa Care Foundation
- King Fahad Mosque
- Liberty Hill Foundation
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles Mayor's Office
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Loyola Marymount University
- Malibu Hindu Temple
- Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Muslim Women Speakers
- Muslims for Progressive Values
- New Ground: A Muslim-Jewish Partnership for Change
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Pilipino Workers Center
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Rotary Club of Woodland Hills
- Shadow Hills Presbyterian Church
- The Sikh Coalition
- Sisters of Social Service
- Southern California Committee for a Parliament of the World's Religions
- Star Power Offering Peace and Prosperity
- St. Basil Roman Catholic Church
- St. Charles Borromeo Church
- Temple Akiba
- Temple Beth Hillel
- Temple Judea
- Unitarian Universalist Community Church of Santa Monica and Sunday Assembly
- Wilshire Boulevard Temple
- Zoroastrian community
- Others TBA
Become a Partner/collaborator
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.